• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Original Collection Gold Top

maplebaby

Just received this guitar and am very pleased with it! Lot's of us looking at these and thought i would share mine - would greatly love to hear about/see any other with guitars from this series!

YeiyOpnl.jpg

cs9rbaFl.jpg

K7sNbIZl.jpg

Coachmoe

Here is my 2019 Goldtop P90/ 50's neck. First pic is unaltered. Next pic shows my aging / relicing. Last pic shows my last three acquisitions : 2018 SG, 2012 Traditional 50's profile and my new Goldie. Two newer Gibsons, both outstanding guitars! I now have 5 Gibson, also have an 04 R9 and an o2 Firebird V in a very limited color, Desertburst. I've owned over 50 Gibsons in my life and they have ALL been outstanding. :dude::dude::dude:

Last edited:

zattkgem1

Just received this guitar and am very pleased with it! Lot's of us looking at these and thought i would share mine - would greatly love to hear about/see any other with guitars from this series!

YeiyOpnl.jpg

cs9rbaFl.jpg

K7sNbIZl.jpg
It looks so beautiful. How is the sound quality :dude::dude: