• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Man, you don't see these around anymore! I loved the True Historic/Historic Select series, and consider it the period when Gibson was really firing on all cylinders and dialing in builds. It was these series, in my opinion, that paved the way for the great builds we see today!

This beauty is 8lb 3ozs measuring .80 at the 1st and .93 at the 12th and it's NOS! Anyone else getting an Ace Frehley vibe from this beast?

As always, message me with questions if you got em! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

48061346281_b5c85d65e6_b.jpg
[/URL]

acidreign1026

Re: Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Man, you don't see these around anymore! I loved the True Historic/Historic Select series, and consider it the period when Gibson was really firing on all cylinders and dialing in builds. It was these series, in my opinion, that paved the way for the great builds we see today!

This beauty is 8lb 3ozs measuring .80 at the 1st and .93 at the 12th and it's NOS! Anyone else getting an Ace Frehley vibe from this beast?

As always, message me with questions if you got em! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

48061346281_b5c85d65e6_b.jpg
[/URL]
You mailed this guitar to me today..... I am beyond thrilled.

El Gringo

Re: Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Great color and figure and to me I get a Beano Vibe with the color and reflector knobs . I will be reaching out to you guys this coming Thursday

TM1

It kills me that they have the peghead shape right, but the logo is still wrong. BTW, the real Beano did Not have reflectors.
Beautiful guitar though!

acidreign1026

Great color and figure and to me I get a Beano Vibe with the color and reflector knobs . I will be reaching out to you guys this coming Thursday

I already bought this one... I think there's one left....

AA00475Bassman

That thang is Killer I would love to play such a beauty through my 18 watt !!

J T

I already bought this one... I think there's one left....

Hey how do you like it?

That guitar looks great.

JPP-1

That’s a particularly great color for an R0. Sweet.

ej.

Wow!