• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What's up with the forum site?

Rayvyn

On my iPad this site all white with just the icons showing up. This is new, is it permanent?

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
On my iPad this site all white with just the icons showing up. This is new, is it permanent?

I just checked on my iPad, and the site is its usual self -- white text on Les Paul Custom piano black. If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there is a task bar that gives you a choice of "Deeper Gold," (the white text on black setting) and "Default Mobile Setting" (black text on a white background). Have you tried resetting this?

jeffster

I think it is a browser issue. I am getting this as well on my 13" MacBook Pro, but it appears normal on my 15" MacBook Pro, but I am running a different version of Safari on each. Really is annoying and ugly, so will do a little more digging.

jeffster

Ok click the little box in the upper right and then select Full Site. For some reason it isn't loading the full site by default, but if you do this it will revert back to it.

cincyguitar

Firefox just updated AGAIN!....and it sure seemed to have slowed down my PC....it seems like an update every week...argghh

0 2339

delete your cache files, cookies and so on and it should be shown normally ; )

cheers