• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Nelson guitars... Anyone heard of these?

joeperry

Hi Guys,
Just read an article about some of the live gear Joe and Brad uses on the vegas show, and mentioned is a Nelson admiralcaster.
Its shown in picture "1 and other pics as well in this article, in the article I think it's also a Nelson shown in white with a black bull sticker on it. But does anyone know more about what this is?
I've tried to google but couldn't find anything at all about this brand.
Hope anyone can help as I'm really curious about what this is, specs, PU's, wood, etc?

Best Regards.

LINK:

https://www.guitarplayer.com/player...rad-whitford-discuss-gear-and-the-band-future

jrgtr42

Don't know anyhting about the brand, but it's pretty obvious it's (they're - there's another one, in white, further down the article) based on the mongrel-caster - that flipped lefty burst start he generally uses for Sweet Emotion.
Guessing it's probably not junk if Joe's using them, but no idea of anything beyond that.

Just going to put out that the article mentions (and being a fan I watch) they've been playing a lot the past several years, but have never played a show here in the Boston area... what's with staying away from home?