• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Uncirculated Canadian Burst?

guitarpkr76

Do any of you know anything about this Burst? Supposedly these are the first pics of it. Colin Cripps was in the process of purchasing it, but that didn't happen.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ou9zuoe

(Sorry, I tried to embed from multiple sites and it didn't seem to be working.)

goldtop0

There's a lot of cloak and dagger.....secret squirrel stuff with these supposedly vintage LPs sometimes..........too much for my liking.......... and what I consider to be a load of unnecessary BS.
Possibly a very good thing that Colin didn't buy it.

gakees

don't know anything about the guitar but wanted to take a moment to say hello to a fellow I-49 guitar picker. You're like me.......been a member for a long time with very few posts!!!

deytookerjaabs

I just hope that behind all the secrecy, pile of cash in a bag, tax/authority evasion, that someone living the dream did indeed secure that teeny tiny private island getaway complete with an adjustable pool chair & margarita dispenser.

T.Allen

Really great color and flame! It sounds like it ended up in the NY vault.

guitarpkr76

don't know anything about the guitar but wanted to take a moment to say hello to a fellow I-49 guitar picker. You're like me.......been a member for a long time with very few posts!!!

Hello! Yeah. I feel like I've posted more than my post count says, but I guess not. I guess I'm just a long time lurker.

goldtop0

Really great color and flame! It sounds like it ended up in the NY vault.

He should put 'em all in a museum style setting so we can see them from time to time..........that would be good.