• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Calton Cases

maplebaby

Love to hear from anyone who uses these cases with their guitars. Here's my Joe Perry R9 & it's Calton Case...

7s8y94wl.jpg

rob livesey

I had one for a Terry Morgan replica. I bought it secondhand and it still cost me double what a hiscox would have cost me. It was a fantastic case and very useful for shipping guitars back and forth in. Unfortunately when I sold the replica, the case went with it. I’m still looking for another.

Rob

The Shifter

I've been using the SKB iSeries for LP's and Fenders and I really like them for travel. But the one they make for a 335 was just prohibitively large for me. Found a Calton on Reverb from CME. They said it was a scratch and dent, but I couldn't see any. Anyway, it's gonna get scratched and dented on the road. Reverb was also having a 15% off sale, so it came in at about half price, which still ain't cheap.
calton.JPG

garywright

I keep looking at this top ..really nice ! ...the flame looks closer to a DA or a Chickenshack than some of the tops that were offered for those models :salude

maplebaby

thanks gentlemen for the great and posts and pictures!

garywright...here's another shot of the JP guitar, thanks so much for your kind words.
UvDjEAGl.jpg

garywright

Wow ..the one up front really does it for me ..what’s one of those weigh ?