The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

Thread: Back to Gibson

Back to Gibson

Been a while. Recently picked up a 92 SG Standard and a 2018 LP Studio. Really liking both. Of course they are in Lefty, which I glad that Gibson came back to us lefties. Selling some others, cuz dammit now I want a 335.

Anyways, was really impressed with the Gibson display hosted by The Tone Shop at the Dallas guitar show. Really made me get the itch again.

Les Paul Forum Member Truss Rob's Avatar

Re: Back to Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by high_lander View Post
    Been a while. Recently picked up a 92 SG Standard and a 2018 LP Studio. Really liking both. Of course they are in Lefty, which I glad that Gibson came back to us lefties. Selling some others, cuz dammit now I want a 335.

Anyways, was really impressed with the Gibson display hosted by The Tone Shop at the Dallas guitar show. Really made me get the itch again.
    Welcome back ! I want a 335 as well because I pulled a knuckle head move when I was a dumb teen and sold my ES330 . Now you have me all fired up! Good luck and let me know if you end up finding your 335

Re: Back to Gibson

Man I got my sites set on one already, and lefty ones arent easy to come by for those. Just gotta thin the herd a bit to raise some capital.