• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Back to Gibson

high_lander

Been a while. Recently picked up a 92 SG Standard and a 2018 LP Studio. Really liking both. Of course they are in Lefty, which I glad that Gibson came back to us lefties. Selling some others, cuz dammit now I want a 335.

Anyways, was really impressed with the Gibson display hosted by The Tone Shop at the Dallas guitar show. Really made me get the itch again.

Truss Rob

Been a while. Recently picked up a 92 SG Standard and a 2018 LP Studio. Really liking both. Of course they are in Lefty, which I glad that Gibson came back to us lefties. Selling some others, cuz dammit now I want a 335.

Anyways, was really impressed with the Gibson display hosted by The Tone Shop at the Dallas guitar show. Really made me get the itch again.
Welcome back ! I want a 335 as well because I pulled a knuckle head move when I was a dumb teen and sold my ES330 . Now you have me all fired up! Good luck and let me know if you end up finding your 335

high_lander

Man I got my sites set on one already, and lefty ones arent easy to come by for those. Just gotta thin the herd a bit to raise some capital.