• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Somebody please buy this guitar...

sws1

so I don’t have to.

80021_lg7.jpg

80021_lg6.jpg

deytookerjaabs

Mmmmm, you buy it, you know want it, ask yourself "how many times have I looked at this pic in the last ______ hours?" You hear that?? That wasn't a drafty window, that was that beauty calling your name. They don't usually look THAT good for a reason and when they're gone they're gone.

Rich R

In the Zone/Backstage Pass
That is one badass machine--people need to check out the Koch video!

corpse

Cha cha cha- my kinda dirty woman right there.
Pretty bold aging with the case bite on the top.

corpse

I was at the Atl Guitar Show yesterday and there were several dealers there with several CS guitars that stopped me in my tracks. Spectacular tops and finishes. My normally ‘vintage-only-please’ compadre was even impressed with one.

ourmaninthenorth

I was at the Atl Guitar Show yesterday and there were several dealers there with several CS guitars that stopped me in my tracks. Spectacular tops and finishes. My normally ‘vintage-only-please’ compadre was even impressed with one.

Grab any pics Mate?

GotTheSilver

Just goes to show differences in taste. That guitar has a few things going on that are total turn offs for me.

sinner

That guitar looks like it has a soul, and that soul and some very good songs in it!

Some instruments just have that "look".

DougDR94

SWS1, Looks like somebody solved your problem - it’s not on the Wildwood website this morning. That is unless you gave in...

sinner

That guitar has that "shaggy dog look" a mutt (in a good way)--don't feed it or it will follow you home!

one

You can have it. The crazing and various dents look totally bogus to me. I'm fine with relics, if they look reasonably believable. That one does not. At all. I would actually categorize it as a sort of demo relic, with a mashup of what have become cliche relic "moves." I've seen many hundreds of very old, used player guitars. I love the beaters. They don't look like that.