• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1970 LP Custom w/PAF Bridge PickupšŸ˜³

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I know I know....it's older than 69 but this one is special because it's got an authentic PAF in the bridge! Totally odd for a LP to have a PAF this late unless it was a mod. That's where it gets interesting! Based on what we are seeing, it looks to be a factory original and original to the Custom! How cool is that! Aside from a small touchup that was done from what looks like a staple in the case, this beast is all original! What do you all think? Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

garywright

I know I know....it's older than 69 but this one is special because it's got an authentic PAF in the bridge! Totally odd for a LP to have a PAF this late unless it was a mod. That's where it gets interesting! Based on what we are seeing, it looks to be a factory original and original to the Custom! How cool is that! What do you all think? Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

SCARY cool thatā€™s how cool

El Gringo

Well then because of the PAF that alone makes it very interesting and I will have to get more info about this Black Beauty

El Gringo

Very nice 1970 LPC and to my naked eye the PAF looks real , which certainly makes this a most attractive Les Paul Custom for me !