• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'62 or '63 Vibrosonic

goldtop0

Hi fellas, a buddy of mine has a Vibrosonic that he wants to sell and I told him they're a fairly rare beast.
It's all original with a JBL D130F speaker.......but will need to check re the caps and see if they've been replaced or not.
Is there a reasonable market for these in the US.
This one is 230v which is our power standard in NZ.

corpse

Hi fellas, a buddy of mine has a Vibrosonic that he wants to sell and I told him they're a fairly rare beast.
It's all original with a JBL D130F speaker.......but will need to check re the caps and see if they've been replaced or not.

I think $2000-$2500 US. But they don't come up often as few were made as they were pricey when new. The vibrato is very very nice in these.

latestarter

He should still try the local market - a few of us here that pay right money for right things....

goldtop0

He should still try the local market - a few of us here that pay right money for right things....

Yes agreed.
It's me who's checking out the overseas potential as a matter of interest, a bit of a feasibility study if you will.