• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Sandy heads to China

ampdan

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/oaPcDncoLfgjK" width="480" height="217" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/history-head-exploding-oaPcDncoLfgjK">via GIPHY</a></p>

Mason

Thanks for all the wishes from Les Paul forum friends. :salude
Tom is a good man and a professional Les Paul collector. Thanks Tom for his willingness for selling his love to me. I will take care of Sandy forever.

Btw, I will take more photos of Sandy and share them here when I am back to Taiwan.

Mason.

Last edited:

goldtop0

Tom is a good man and a professional Les Paul collector. Thanks Tom for his willingness for selling his love to me. I will take care of Sandy forever.

Btw, I will take more photos of Sandy and share them here when I am back to Taiwan.

Mason.

Look forward to that Mason and congratulations on owning a great Les Paul.

J.D.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum :jim

Dave P

Any of us who own guitars are just caretakers for them until the time comes to pass them along to somebody else. :)

sunburstfettish

Mason.

Welcome, Mason! That's one helluva way to join the forum.....

duaneflowers

Thanks for all the wishes from Les Paul forum friends.
drink4.gif

Mason.

Hey Mason!!! Welcome to the jungle!!! I look forward to my next visit to Taiwan and meeting up with you and your new treasure!!! :salude

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

Mason.

Hi Mason :eek:la

I am glad you started this Les Paul Forum account and I look forward to more photos and more Les Pauls from you. :salude
And I forgot to mention: You now have a "free pass" to see Joe Bonamassa! :ganz

Musicman

It was a good run. Let someone else carry the torch. Glad you're both happy. :salude

Patek

Amazing guitar. Many congrats to the new owner

Btw is Taiwan now officially China or a part of China?

duaneflowers

Amazing guitar. Many congrats to the new owner

Btw is Taiwan now officially China or a part of China?

Taiwan is officially the "Republic of China", and not to be confused with the "People's Republic of China"... although reunification is probably only a matter of time as resistance is futile... :spabout

cjp54

Congratulations to both Tom and Mason!!
What a beautiful guitar!!!

mingus

I've been fortunate enough to have spent a some some quality time with that guitar and can report that not only is it incredible in-person, but it's also an amazing player. Easily in the top 10 bursts I've had the pleasure of playing in terms of being a spectacular playing and sounding musical instrument. That guitar has it all!

I'm glad to hear both parties to the transaction are happy! Congrats to you both. :salude

67blackcherry

Sandy and 9-1981 are the best tops I have ever had, and I was always motivated by flame.
Congrats on the sale and glad Sandy has gone to a good home.
Question: 9-1981 is my all time fav burst, does she sound and play as good as she looks?

TM1

Tom, should you ever sell “G.I. Paul” I want a stab at it! Two of my close friends owned it before you and it might be like coming home for them...
Thanks my friend! Amazingly generous of you to sell Sandy. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision to make!😳

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Tom, should you ever sell “G.I. Paul” I want a stab at it! Two of my close friends owned it before you and it might be like coming home for them...
Thanks my friend! Amazingly generous of you to sell Sandy. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision to make!😳

Selling Sandy was a tough decision, but selling G.I.Paul would be even tougher. It has been my "player" since 1980, used on almost every gig. That's a connection hard to break.
Still, I know where you're coming from.
Who knows. :salude

Capt Brad

Selling Sandy was a tough decision, but selling G.I.Paul would be even tougher. It has been my "player" since 1980, used on almost every gig. That's a connection hard to break.
Still, I know where you're coming from.
Who knows. :salude

Seasons come
Seasons go
Where I wander
Who's to know