• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Smart Belle P38 in SEAFOAM SUEDE... what can I say... I like sea foam

Pellman73

I just got this last week. Lance Keltner and Lee Jackson in Austin's take on a Dumbly thing

40 watts but you can have a half power to 18...

2x12 w creambacks

Dumbly effects loop built in to the back.

BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN USED ANY YET..... there's no need!

I think my strymon volante into that loop and put that on top and thats it might be the ticket for a while

hit the FET switch, the Overdrive Switch and the Preamp Boost switch all at once and .... well your guitar starts to make loud sounds that make you giggle

I'm honestly wondering if I"m ever going to plug into any of my other amps again... or at least for a long time

tone of the gods

I am absolutely blown away

plus it looks so cool (to me! I"m sure some will think it's terrible. that's ok!)

I figured sea foam suede. I like sea foam. It makes me happy.

I asked Lance if that was possible... and it was.... holy sheep shit I'm super stoked about this one!

I would tell all of you who might have been thinking about looking into these to jump on it. I think they are still a little under the radar.

J T

Nice!

Wow a Rock/Jazz switch.

Definitely cool:2cool

Pellman73

Looks great! Especially with the silver faceplate.

thanks... yea I was kinda hoping originally for that grille that looks like a vox ac 30 w the colored crossed pattern but I think this was a great choice...

it was all some what of a surprise because there were no pics before it got to me

just amazing

sonar

thanks... yea I was kinda hoping originally for that grille that looks like a vox ac 30 w the colored crossed pattern but I think this was a great choice...

it was all some what of a surprise because there were no pics before it got to me

just amazing

I went for a similar look when I had a 1X15 cab made for my Bassman.

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Budman2k

Nice looking rig !!!

I love what I've heard about these amps so far but I just can't justify that much $$$ without playing one. I was actually pretty close to grabbing one of the solid state models - SR 71.

Enjoy!!
Budman

Pellman73

Nice looking rig !!!

I love what I've heard about these amps so far but I just can't justify that much $$$ without playing one. I was actually pretty close to grabbing one of the solid state models - SR 71.

Enjoy!!
Budman

thanks budman

if you are in NC come by and play mine!

I took a bit of a leap of faith but its been the best leap of faith I've ever taken.

I do think that Lance and Lee have made an incredible amp...

I'd think hard about a P38

and I can say Lance is really incredible to work with

responds to any emails within minutes.... and I think right now with Lee Jackson as the guy making them in Austin you're getting a very special amp.

do it man!

you will not regret it!

corpse

Dig it. 40 watts is enough to really piss off your wife without the neighbors calling the cops.
Very rock and roll. Can’t wait to hear it.