• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Rare Early Stones Photos with BURSTS

RSVG&A

Here are a few more..not too many in color , but like they say "You Cant Always Get What You Want"

...more to come

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 1.18.52 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 1.23.00 PM.jpg

El Gringo

My pleasure.

Shame we can't get them to work for you though. :salude
It's due to filters from the network servers , which some stuff comes through and other stuff does not . The part that extremely sucks for me is that I am a fanatical Stones fanatic . We have tickets for 5 of the now cancelled shows for the 2019 No Filter Tour and we had planned on being in Chicago for a week to catch the 2 Soldier Field shows and visit CME Exchange and we were also going to Fed Ex Field in Landover Md, and Foxboro and Metlife Stadium and because of Mick Jaggers Cardiac procedure all plans are not happening . We have seen the Stones multiple times each tour going back to 1978 .

ourmaninthenorth

George Best - A Manchester United Footballer. One of the best of all time.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-14%20at%203.47.16%20PM.png

fernieite

It's due to filters from the network servers , which some stuff comes through and other stuff does not . The part that extremely sucks for me is that I am a fanatical Stones fanatic . We have tickets for 5 of the now cancelled shows for the 2019 No Filter Tour and we had planned on being in Chicago for a week to catch the 2 Soldier Field shows and visit CME Exchange and we were also going to Fed Ex Field in Landover Md, and Foxboro and Metlife Stadium and because of Mick Jaggers Cardiac procedure all plans are not happening . We have seen the Stones multiple times each tour going back to 1978 .

El Gringo, I find that I have to be signed in to see photos on this forum. I don't know if that helps, but I definitely need to be signed in.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
El Gringo, I find that I have to be signed in to see photos on this forum. I don't know if that helps, but I definitely need to be signed in.

He has to be logged in to post, so he would likely see them at that time. :hmm

ourmaninthenorth

When I get a minute, I'll get them a into an album with imgur for you Gringo, and send you the link either via pm or e-mail.

Bear with me, it's not complicated, but I'm a bit gormless and slow with these techy acrobatics.

El Gringo

When I get a minute, I'll get them a into an album with imgur for you Gringo, and send you the link either via pm or e-mail.

Bear with me, it's not complicated, but I'm a bit gormless and slow with these techy acrobatics.
That would be most appreciated and very kind of you to do so and I thank you !

El Gringo

Here Are a Few more...

giphy.gif

IMG-0849.jpg

IMG-0869-1.jpg

iframe><p><a href=
IMG-0866.jpg

tumblr_inline_p7pr0xuqg61v964um_540.gif

IMG-0864.jpg

IMG-0865.jpg

IMG-0867.jpg

IMG-0868.jpg

Seeing this image from Keith with his Bigsby Burst sans pickguard is jaw dropping for me because of how vibrant the cherry is in the sunburst . I have to say that clip of Keith has to be the most cleanest and clearest image I have ever seen of his Bigsby Burst ! Thank You most kindly for posting this for this old Stones fan who is going to see his favorite band in Chicago , Foxboro, Philly and East Rutherford for 5 shows .

TM1

How about that GOLDTOP !!! :jim

IMG-0871.jpg

Hollywood Bowl, 25th of July, 1966
Opening acts were:
The Buffalo Springfield, The McCoys, The Tradewinds & The Standells
I was there and loved every minute of it!
`52 Goldtop that Keith purchased that day!
I have two identical straps like Keith has on the Burst in the photo of him in Sunset Sound and also when Mick Jagger was playing it. Cool, never knew that he used those straps.

dwagar

How about that GOLDTOP !!! :jim

IMG-0871.jpg

I'm wondering if he was playing that GT when I saw him in Vancouver July 19, 1966? I only have this pic I stole from the Vancouver Sun newspaper. But this was about a week before TM1 notes that he purchased the '52.

full

Attachments

• july-19-1966-the-rolling-stones-in-concert-at-the-forum-in.jpeg
    july-19-1966-the-rolling-stones-in-concert-at-the-forum-in.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8