• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Rare Early Stones Photos with BURSTS

RSVG&A

Here are a few fairly Rare photos of Keef and Mick in the early days with a couple of the Band's Bursts.

I especially love the photos of MJ at the Montreux rehersals. Really captures the original color even if the film negatives are a bit saturated.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do :dude:

IMG_E0581.jpg
IMG_E0580.jpg
IMG_E0578.jpg
IMG_E0574.jpg
IMG_E0575.jpg

El Gringo

Could someone please repost these photos please as they will not show up on my PC and the Rolling Stones are my most favorite Band please ?

duaneflowers

Could someone please repost these photos please as they will not show up on my PC and the Rolling Stones are my most favorite Band please ?

They show up fine for me on PC and iphone... try changing your browser...

ourmaninthenorth

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jeff West

Paul- Judging from the photos, that LP would appear to be remarkably unchanged from the "Keith and Coors" 1972 days at Sunset Sound as depicted in the seventh shot, something that those of us who were living then couldn't necessarily comparably claim. Good to see, I think.

ourmaninthenorth

Paul- Judging from the photos, that LP would appear to be remarkably unchanged from the "Keith and Coors" 1972 days at Sunset Sound as depicted in the seventh shot, something that those of us who were living then couldn't necessarily comparably claim. Good to see, I think.

Here's a couple more shots to add to the OP's excellent thread...

nZ6bSpB.jpg

09hr0Qo.jpg

And for those watching in black and white, a couple in colour from 2/3 years ago.....

QHagsj5.jpg

HvRYISV.jpg

( Photo credit - colour pictures taken and owned by Richard Henry )

:salude