• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

How High the Moon on a Cort Les Paul!

garywright

Cool Joe ! ..you looking at that camera like you want to buy it dinner and get romantically involved :salude

jwguitar

WOW ! :3zone You must go to NYC's Iridium playing with Lou Pallo (The Les Paul Trio w/ Special Guests every Monday)

Gaston :salude

Thank you Gaston! Ill have to get down there. Im in Boston so I am not too far from NYC.

charliechitlins

Damn, bro!
Boston, eh?
You a Berklee guy?
About the Cort...
Is that your main guitar?
Why Cort?
I knew a Berklee grad and he played a Cort 335 looking thing.
His guitar had been in the case, moved around the country and had rusty old strings, so I couldn't get a real impression of it...maybe it was just the neglect that made it feel like crap.
Again, though...DAMN!
Sweet playing!
I'm a Blues guy, so my mind is often blown by folks who know so many chord fingerings and can play chord melodies.

jwguitar

Damn, bro!
Boston, eh?
You a Berklee guy?
About the Cort...
Is that your main guitar?
Why Cort?
I knew a Berklee grad and he played a Cort 335 looking thing.
His guitar had been in the case, moved around the country and had rusty old strings, so I couldn't get a real impression of it...maybe it was just the neglect that made it feel like crap.
Again, though...DAMN!
Sweet playing!
I'm a Blues guy, so my mind is often blown by folks who know so many chord fingerings and can play chord melodies.
I’m glad you enjoyed it. I actually just like this guitar. The new Cort guitars are actually really well made. This guitar (Cort CR300) is one of their higher end models. It has a real thick plain maple top on it. The construction and tone is as good as any Gibson I’ve played.