• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NEED: Fiebird V ReIssue Tuner Bushings

Bluezguy

Howdy folks! I've 'golded' out my 2004 FBV. All nickel components have disappeared. The only thing I can 't find are 11mm bushings for the tuners. The KLUSON banjo tuner replacements for the original Gibsons come with the vintage size bushings which are 10mm or so hence, too small for the headstock holes.
If one of yaz hated your banjo tuners and swapped them out for something else, I'd sure like to deal for them. I would send them out for gold plating in Nashville and my life would be complete:jim

Again, the FBV reissue tuner bushings from 1985(?) until the 2010 Steinberger generation came in, do not have conversion kits or any other aftermarket bushings made in 11mm.

TM1

All the reissue Kluson’s are made for/by WD Music. I would contact them. About the only other option is to go search EBay or Reverb..