• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Blood Frets and Tears guitar documentary (Doris pic?)

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
This is a fun guitar documentary on Prime Video. I was watching and did I see this pic of Doris?

Doris%208-X2.jpg

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
I just watched for it again. It's a very similar shot from the same shoot.

garywright

I wish I could watch it ..Prime Video ..I take it that’s a pay for service ?

Mieko8

Hi everyone, thanks so much for mentioning my film. Thanks to Tom and Charlie, I was given permission and blessing to use two of Charlie’s photos in my film. Thank you again guys for your kindness. I hope everyone will enjoy the film and thanks in advance for watching!

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Hi everyone, thanks so much for mentioning my film. Thanks to Tom and Charlie, I was given permission and blessing to use two of Charlie’s photos in my film. Thank you again guys for your kindness. I hope everyone will enjoy the film and thanks in advance for watching!

Looking forward to seeing your film, and to seeing you in Dallas! :dude:

Mieko8

Looking forward to seeing your film, and to seeing you in Dallas! :dude:

Thank you my friend! I desperately look forward to this twice per year. Can’t wait to say hello to you and all of our mutual friends and fellow enthusiasts.

Last edited: