• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1970's stantard tuner machines

paolofras

Hi there, I am new in this forum..
And I would like some expertise advice regarding ******* Gibson Les Paul Standards 1976 and 77's, specifically on ******** the tuner machines *******

I have noticed some with the engraved *** Gibson Deluxe **** on them while others show **** Gibson Kluson*****.

Can you please fill me in on this info to verify legitimacy of such vintage instruments.

Thank you much in advance.
Paul

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Hi there, I am new in this forum..
And I would like some expertise advice regarding ******* Gibson Les Paul Standards 1976 and 77's, specifically on ******** the tuner machines *******

I have noticed some with the engraved *** Gibson Deluxe **** on them while others show **** Gibson Kluson*****.

Can you please fill me in on this info to verify legitimacy of such vintage instruments.

Thank you much in advance.
Paul

I have never seen or even heard of any keys marked 'Gibson Kluson'. Do you have any photos of these?

PaulLaRue

What's with the ******* ?
Are you an alien?
Or just the forum redacting your post?

El Gringo

What's with the ******* ?
Are you an alien?
Or just the forum redacting your post?
It's probably something sensitive related to a ongoing investigation where a grand jury has been convened and it then must be redacted . I will not believe it until I see the full report .