• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Fender Princeton + Klon with a Marshall Jcm 800 and Carvin Legacy ?? Castofi result

Sectado

How does a Fender Princeton + Klon sound with a Marshall Jcm 800 and Carvin Legacy together?

I finished mixing and mastering this band of Mar del plata from Argentina !! David Buccheri on bass and Luciano Spampinato on laguitarra. What these cracks play !!!

A while ago we recorded at Mcl Records in Argentina, we all played live at the same time and in the same place. I had recorded almost everything fairly clean and when I started to mix it in my home studio I started throwing magic. I did not want it to sound like a typical jazz band, so I gave it my touch. While I was mixing I said why I do not give other colors to the guitar. It goes to everything in reality, but I'm going to focus on the guitar. I had the clean line and did reamp with the princeton fender of the 70 added with klon centura and to break a bit more I just add the jcm 800

The result was this!

Leaving aside the sound, enjoy what these guys play !!!

Last edited: