• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

10 Years.

corpse

Hmm- I didn't think there was any other way than 'one day at a time'- isn't that the way they do in in Blighty OMITN?

Four more years and the fog will clear a bit- and then you will start to pray for fog...

ourmaninthenorth

Hmm- I didn't think there was any other way than 'one day at a time'- isn't that the way they do in in Blighty OMITN?

Four more years and the fog will clear a bit- and then you will start to pray for fog...

Yep, one day at a time in the Motherland too.

I'm glad I can't remember where half the time went.

:2cool

:hee

Billy Porter

I think should point out that I stopped alcohol due to having to take Tramadol and other pain killers.

Simple choice, lots of pain in the perineum or alcohol. Just decided not to go back after the pain eventually went away.

I really don't miss it. Plus more money to spend on guitars and stuff :)

Back to guitars guys and 'wor marra' in the North's 10 year celebration of this erstwhile forum

ourmaninthenorth

Back to guitars guys and 'wor marra' in the North's 10 year celebration of this erstwhile forum

And for those watching in black and white " wor marra" means our mate/pal in Geordie slang ( North East England )

:biggrin:

Hope you're on the mend Keith.