• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

10 Years.

ourmaninthenorth

I just checked. I've been around for almost 18 years. How is that possible? (I think I took a break for long time though.)

Congrats on your decade Paul.

Cheers Scott :salude

Time I find is a little like money, there's never quite as much left as to when I last looked.

rob livesey

Ooof, don't remind me of the fleeting passage of time Paul !

Glad we're still here and being frivolous, we must keep that up!

I'm on 12 years with no parole in sight.

Rob

ourmaninthenorth

Ooof, don't remind me of the fleeting passage of time Paul !

Glad we're still here and being frivolous, we must keep that up!

I'm on 12 years with no parole in sight.

Rob

Cheers Rob.

I'm mentally on 12, with no improvement in sight....:hee:biggrin:

shred

Hey OMITN.

That Greeny pic is so sick :salude

Yes I’m doing well. Gearing up to record a new ep with OmnisighT this summer etc.

Nice to see Man U doing so well in Europe. I think they have a chance, but watch out for Man City and their pursuit of the quadruple. I’m excited to see if Ajax can surprise Juve. I’ve been a fan of Ajax since the 90’s CL campaigns vs AC Milan and Juventus. That’s when I became aware of LVG.

Anyway I’m glad things seem to be looking up for you and the missus. Keep on rockin those LPs :dude:

Always enjoy your posts and keeping up with the LPF brethren :)

ourmaninthenorth

Hey OMITN.

That Greeny pic is so sick :salude

Yes I’m doing well. Gearing up to record a new ep with OmnisighT this summer etc.

Nice to see Man U doing so well in Europe. I think they have a chance, but watch out for Man City and their pursuit of the quadruple. I’m excited to see if Ajax can surprise Juve. I’ve been a fan of Ajax since the 90’s CL campaigns vs AC Milan and Juventus. That’s when I became aware of LVG.

Anyway I’m glad things seem to be looking up for you and the missus. Keep on rockin those LPs :dude:

Always enjoy your posts and keeping up with the LPF brethren :)

Be sure to post a taster of that EP Shred?

Take care Mate...all that's good.

:biggrin:

tdarian

Happy 10th! I've enjoyed your posts over probably most of those years!

I remember when you first posted about Greeny. That photo is priceless!

Billy Porter

Congrats on 10 years, always enjoy your posts and Northern humour/outlook.

14years 1 month for me.

Always enjoyed this site though been at the point of leaving several times due to arguments that really don't matter in the great scheme of things.

Seems to me that Facebook and Instagram are slowly killing these great sites off as there appears to be less chatter nowadays......no big bunfight for quite awhile

Good wishes to your better half, hope she's keeping you on your toes :)

BTW...….that old guitar in your picture has the neck pickup in wrong way around :rofl

Keith

F-Hole

Seems to me that Facebook and Instagram are slowly killing these great sites off as there appears to be less chatter nowadays......no big bunfight for quite awhile.......

Hold my beer Keith.............I'll see what I can do.

corpse

Why describe something with adjectives and everything when you can put up a tiny flame emoji?

ourmaninthenorth

Congrats on 10 years, always enjoy your posts and Northern humour/outlook.

14years 1 month for me.

Always enjoyed this site though been at the point of leaving several times due to arguments that really don't matter in the great scheme of things.

Seems to me that Facebook and Instagram are slowly killing these great sites off as there appears to be less chatter nowadays......no big bunfight for quite awhile

Good wishes to your better half, hope she's keeping you on your toes :)

BTW...….that old guitar in your picture has the neck pickup in wrong way around :rofl

Keith

Cheers Keith.

Diplomatically speaking, fook Facebook and Instantcoffeeogram...they're for children, and people who need to narrate their breakfasts.

Not like us grown ups....

We must have run out of empty houses if there's not enough to have a row about....

:ha