• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The (gospel) Blues

Pat Boyack

Kingfish is a bad dude! He can sing AND play. The Blues community is buzzing about him. Unlike others they have given the "Blues Crown" to I think he will last as long as he gets healthy.

SpencerD

Yeah, if you admit you're a Christian there is something wrong with you, or worse, your friends could find out... :dang

Do you have any idea how much money some of those bands make? I do. It's astounding.

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
I've been to a couple of Christian rock shows They rival any rock show that you would have seen for the energy in the room.

SpencerD

A Megadeth show could be considered a Christian gig right? David Ellefson is an ordained Lutheran minister.

And he owns a coffee company too. Metal as fuck!

Billyblues

Kingfish kicks ass. Amazing feel in his playing. I love his voice too. Thanks for the link I'll watching more of his stuff. As far as religion we all know blues has always been tied to religion, sex, social environments.