• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Job!!

Pat Boyack

Hey guys!! It's been a while since I've been around. Work, kids....you know the drill. I left Guitar Center and am now at Tone Shop Guitars in Addison, Texas!! If you need anything please reach out! I am here for you. :biggrin::biggrin: We have Custom Shop Les Pauls (hand picked by our very own Michael Doty) and USA Gibson. Feel free to visit our website (www.toneshopguitars.com) or send me an email at Pat@toneshopguitars.com.

I loved my time at GC but this is a great shop with a great crew. I'll be at the Dallas show on Sunday so come and see me at our booth!!

Pat B

MikeSlub

Administrator
Hey guys!! It's been a while since I've been around. Work, kids....you know the drill. I left Guitar Center and am now at Tone Shop Guitars in Addison, Texas!! If you need anything please reach out! I am here for you. :biggrin::biggrin: We have Custom Shop Les Pauls (hand picked by our very own Michael Doty) and USA Gibson. Feel free to visit our website (www.toneshopguitars.com) or send me an email at Pat@toneshopguitars.com.

I loved my time at GC but this is a great shop with a great crew. I'll be at the Dallas show on Sunday so come and see me at our booth!!

Pat B
Great news Pat, and wonderful to hear from you! :dude:

renderit

Ew Ew Ew!

Could I be a bouncer with you?

I am round and can bounce!

And I am looking for a job!

stevechilders

Congrats to you... that is a good shop. I have stopped in many a time on my travels in the Dallas / FW area.

Triburst

Congrats, Pat. :salude

Guitar Center will have some big shoes to fill, in more than one sense of the word.

Pat Boyack

Come say "Hi", Steve!!

Yeah, I liked the people who I worked with at GC a great deal, but the Tone Shop is a much better fit for me, TriBurst.

MadeleineGlover

I also had my guitar shop, but due to a pandemic situation, I went bankrupt. So I was searching for a new job for several months. I was stressed about not having a job. So I decided to search for remote work. One day I was checking different forums, and I saw some vacancies for remote qa testing jobs. I decided to apply, and after some days, I started to work. The first period was more complicated because I was learning new stuff. Now have a higher salary and have more free time. Also, I have friendly co-workers, and we help each other.

walcasaf

Starting new is always good. I also reprofiled recently. I was a police officer, and I understood that this was not what I wanted to do all of my life. I was recruited at firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au and got my education as a firefighter. I always wanted to save people's lives, so this is what I like. It is a well-paid job, but on the other hand, it is hazardous. The chance of losing your life is very high, so this is why people respect them. Even though it is a very stressful job, I like what I do in my life.

Last edited:

Emberok

I congratulate you on your new job, man. It's always so exciting. I hope you like it here and will have the opportunity to grow.
I'm thinking of changing jobs too. I have been working in this company for 11 years now. I'm a little scared of this thought, and I'm worried if I can find a good replacement. I don't even know how to behave in an interview and answer questions. The last time I was interviewed was 11 years ago. I read some useful tips on the jobsandcareer.tips website. I hope they will help me. Wish me luck, guys.

Last edited:

Brek

Starting new is always good. I also reprofiled recently. I was a police officer, and I understood that this was not what I wanted to do all of my life. I was recruited at firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au and got my education as a firefighter. I always wanted to save people's lives, so this is what I like. It is a well-paid job, but on the other hand, it is hazardous. The chance of losing your life is very high, so this is why people respect them. Even though it is a very stressful job, I like what I do in my life.
this reads like pure Ai deep learning.

renderit

As we all need to prepare to prepare.

I assume this is a class for procrastinators.

Reactions: J T