• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FOR SALE: Gibson Les Paul CS '68 RI

thedore_parshall

Hello LP enthusiasts.

I have for sale a Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop '68 Reissue (year 2000) in a beautiful TriBurst finish. See Reverb link below for pictures.

I called Gibson to verify the make and model...they call it a TriBurst, but it's not like any of the TriBursts I've seen from that era. It's more Iced Tea/Bourbon-ish. Very unique!

Several mods were done by the previous owner. I've detailed all of that in my Reverb ad. I'll mention again, though, that I do have all of the original hardware and pickups and will include that with the sale if you wish to return it to its original specs. It does sound amazing, as is, though!

If you want to coordinate sale with me directly, you're more than welcome. Please email me at tedparshall@gmail.com.

https://reverb.com/item/20683415-gibson-les-paul-custom-68-reissue-2000-triburst