• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Classic with Gold, P90 and Weight Relief, ... Does it exist?

FleetwoodPC

Is there a year of LP Classic with Gold, P90 and weight relief?

I'm seeing the 2019 with humbuckers with weight relief.

I'm seeing the 2018 with P90 and non-weight relief body.

(I also looked at the Epiphone Pro but it's Metallic Gold ... yikes.)

Tanks.

Ma6515

Closest I know is that older version 2019 classic is a gold top and has weight relief though with 61 Burstbuckers and 4 push pulls. You can get single coil sound with this set up though obviously not exactly identical to p90.. The new modern now has the same four push pull set up I believe. Other than that could change pickups. Price reduction now in effect on classics

Ma6515

Forgot to add I hear it may not be that easy for real p90 swap without some other mods.

jb_abides

I don't think these exist.

2018 is the only year Classics came with P90s [and as you point out, they were non-weight relief bodies...].
:salude

lure555

Swirling Vortex of Sound, Classic Club
I don't think these exist.

2018 is the only year Classics came with P90s [and as you point out, they were non-weight relief bodies...].
:salude
18s were not weight relief? I have one with a Bigsby and it is significantly lighter that my 01 Classic.