• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Fen**r Masterbuilt Quality - Mario Martin S - 1 Piece Swamp Ash Body - 6.5 Pounds

DamnSkippy

his is Fender Masterbuilt quality at a fraction of the price.

Mario's attention to detail is absolutely top tier. Fretwork is spectacular. What I see is Masterbuilt quality at a fraction of the price

Unbelievably light and resonant, coming in at just 6 and one half pounds.

Loaded with Lindy Fralin Vintage Hots, it has the tonal clarity you would expect when looking for Fender sounds. She sings like a song bird or growls like an angry tiger.

To round out the perfection of this little gem, add a bone nut, C shaped neck with 9.5 - 12 compound radius, REAL clay dots, Gotoh staggered tuners (no string trees), Wilkinson trem and Mario's light relic treatement. Comes with the original Limited Edition TKL case and Hand signed Certificate of Authenticity

$2100 and I will cover shipping fully insured CONUS. If Pay Pal is your thing, you make their donation.

On the chance someone has a 2017 Les Paul Standard T in Honey Burst with a nice top I would talk trade.

I will forward pictures upon request until I figure out a place to host them.