• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Attention "Studioheads"!

volgunner

Until 2 weeks ago or so, my 1991 Wine-red LP Studio w/gold hardware had been sitting in its gig bag on a shelf in my closet, where it had resided for a number of years prior. I've had it since I purchased it new in early '92. Anyway, I pulled it out and decided I might start playing it again. It's in very good cosmetic condition, and, after plugging it up, it sounds pretty darn good, too.

Anyway, I'm interested in the specs on this thing, but I'm not finding any consistent info that appears reliable. I looked at the booklet that came with it, but it's a generic Gibson booklet that deals very cursorily with a number of Gibson models. More specifically, can someone tell me:

1. What the fretboard material is?
  2. What models the stock bridge and neck pickups are?
  3. Scale length?
  4. Neck radius?

Any other spec-type info would be greatly appreciated, too.

So, my question is, does anyone have this info handy, or could someone direct me to a reliable source for this info? I apologize if I've missed a post on this in this forum, but my search skills range between slim and none.

Thanks in advance