• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Roger Fisher's Double-Neck Is For Sale

Midnight Blues

Just received this e-mail from Roger's website the other day. The most beautiful double-neck (IMHO) is for sale:

Rog’s Masterpiece - Vintage Doubleneck Guitar

midnight-blues-albums-my-pictures-picture37988-roger-fisher-double-neck.jpeg

In 1972, I was living in Vancouver, BC with the world-class luthier, Ed Myronyk.

After some lengthy creative brainstorming, I proposed that we take my classic Gibson SG, slice off the top horn, and construct a 12-string neck to laminate between the body and horn. 26 coats of nitrocellulose later, we had crafted what is possibly the most unique doubleneck guitar on the planet. This is a VERY special guitar to me, having designed and overseen the custom build nearly 50 years ago.

This incredible guitar was used to record Love Alive, and it became a signature instrument at every Heart show during the 1970's, including Cal Jam II, the Dallas Cotton Bowl, Denver's Mile High Stadium, Central Park, NY and The Forum in LA. You now have the opportunity to own a priceless, one-of-a-kind piece of Rock and Roll History.

All proceeds from the sale will fund - THE ONE VISION PROJECT.

Vintage Doubleneck Guitar - 100K
INQUIRE HERE roger@rogerfisher.com

If only I had $100K...

rockabilly69

I was a Heart fan when he was in the band, and then I immediately stopped being one when he was kicked out. They totally lost the rock guitar edge without him. I saw him play that guitar live and it sounded GREAT!

Midnight Blues

I was a Heart fan when he was in the band, and then I immediately stopped being one when he was kicked out. They totally lost the rock guitar edge without him. I saw him play that guitar live and it sounded GREAT!

Ditto.

His solo stuff is pretty good. I just ordered his latest album "HEART OF THE BLUES" and is should be here in a few days. Can't wait!

IMMUSICRULZ

Roger Fisher is a great guitarist, and I would like to know who owns that Roger Fisher double neck guitar now.

His Fender Stratocaster and Magic Man Gibson Les Paul got auctioned off a few years ago too.

Midnight Blues

Roger Fisher is a great guitarist, and I would like to know who owns that Roger Fisher double neck guitar now.

His Fender Stratocaster and Magic Man Gibson Les Paul got auctioned off a few years ago too.
Completely agree Ivan.

Although it was up for auction, he never sold his Strat and I thnk he might still has the "Magic Man" Les Paul too, but it's heavliy modified (by him) and would be unrecognizable.

25316911160_a2c52a95f2_b.jpg

Anybody buy this yet ?
That’s what I was wondering

As far as I know guys and this is somewhat recent, it never sold and he still has it. Thankfully!