• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

"Custom" USA models

A4effort13

Does anyone know if there is a way to order usa models in different colors? For example let's say when the new standard 50s come out they will have the option of cherry burst, tobacco burst or gold top but if I wanted one in a lemon burst is that doable or would I just have to look into a different model? And if it is possible how much extra would it be?

El Gringo

Does anyone know if there is a way to order usa models in different colors? For example let's say when the new standard 50s come out they will have the option of cherry burst, tobacco burst or gold top but if I wanted one in a lemon burst is that doable or would I just have to look into a different model? And if it is possible how much extra would it be?
I can tell you for sure to contact either Wildwood Guitars or the Music Zoo and I think they should be able to help you out with that and I don't know the price but that would be my best bet to get you set up with a fine Les Paul . Great people to do business with !

A4effort13

I can tell you for sure to contact either Wildwood Guitars or the Music Zoo and I think they should be able to help you out with that and I don't know the price but that would be my best bet to get you set up with a fine Les Paul . Great people to do business with !

Thanks! I've heard a lot of good about wildwood! I've browsed their stuff but never bought anything from them, might have to for my next purchase tho