• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NEW "Redeye" Les Paul Forum T-Shirt (in memory of Ed King)

MikeSlub

Administrator
Dear LPF Members,

A new "Redeye" T-Shirt is now available. Click the "Merchandise and Donations" button at the top of the LPF screen. Sizes available are M, L, XL, and XXL. Note that International sales are a higher fee due to postage. Please remember to click the appropriate size button when ordering.

Here it is being modeled by Clay Allen, Joe Bonamassa's Tour Manager.

redeyeshirt.jpg

boogieongtr

Re: NEW "Redeye" Les Paul Forum T-Shirt (in honor of Ed King)

Ordered.....Thanks Mike & Charlie

akstrat61

Ordered V3 of the LPF memorabilia! :dude:

Thanks for all you guys do for the forum! More importantly, RIP Ed!:salude

pinefd

I asked this question with the last round of T-Shirts, but never got a response...so I never ended up ordering one...

Can someone please tell me whether these are 100% cotton, or are they a blend of some kind? And are they made of a fairly thick or thin material?

I'm in-between sizes and these questions will help determine what size I order, since the 100% cotton tends to shrink up quite a bit.

Thanks!

Frank

ourmaninthenorth

I asked this question with the last round of T-Shirts, but never got a response...so I never ended up ordering one...

Can someone please tell me whether these are 100% cotton, or are they a blend of some kind? And are they made of a fairly thick or thin material?

I'm in-between sizes and these questions will help determine what size I order, since the 100% cotton tends to shrink up quite a bit.

Thanks!

Frank

Frank,

I've got one of the cease and desist Red Eyes, if this special run are the same T-shirts then yes they are 100% cotton made by Next Level Apparel.

They are very fine quality, not heavy heavy weight like some of those cardboard like tour shirts of old, but certainly not those flimsy things that fall apart after the second wash. I'm an XL, and it fits like an XL should. I've washed mine a couple of times, and it's still an XL...

Good shirts and great printing.

Hope that helps?

:biggrin:

pinefd

Frank,

I've got one of the cease and desist Red Eyes, if this special run are the same T-shirts then yes they are 100% cotton made by Next Level Apparel.

They are very fine quality, not heavy heavy weight like some of those cardboard like tour shirts of old, but certainly not those flimsy things that fall apart after the second wash. I'm an XL, and it fits like an XL should. I've washed mine a couple of times, and it's still an XL...

Good shirts and great printing.

Hope that helps?

:biggrin:

Thanks, Paul, much appreciated! Although some of us do prefer those cardboard-like shirts of old...they're much better at hiding things like man boobs, protruding bellies, concealed weapons, etc. Not that those are any of my concern, mind you! :biggrin: Good info and XL it is!

Frank

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks, Paul, much appreciated! Although some of us do prefer those cardboard-like shirts of old...they're much better at hiding things like man boobs, protruding bellies, concealed weapons, etc. Not that those are any of my concern, mind you! :biggrin: Good info and XL it is!

Frank

Frank, I've got a very cunning plan going on with the hiding of bodily front loaded protuberances, wear everything backwards...

It works a treat...plus nobody can pick you out of a line up...it's a bloody win win is what it is....:laugh2::laugh2:

PFkljRJ.jpg

pinefd

Frank, I've got a very cunning plan going on with the hiding of bodily front loaded protuberances, wear everything backwards...

It works a treat...plus nobody can pick you out of a line up...it's a bloody win win is what it is....:laugh2::laugh2:

PFkljRJ.jpg

Hah! I guess that works too! :laugh2:

Frank

corpse

Most guys have an issue with a receding hairline...