• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Warm you hands by this camp fire!... INCOMING! 60th 59 LP Bolivian Orange Sunset Fade

deytookerjaabs

I concur, even when you put it down a few puffs later you could be going for a swim in that top...I like!

LPStrat

I like that the quilt is not too crazy in the style of PRS. I think LPs should have a little restraint in the figure. This is a great balance of the quilt book matched. Very clean yet not a crazy figure that detracts the rest of the guitar. Beautiful. Congrats.

renderit

I generally don't care for quilt.

Yours is magnificent though!

Patek

Beautiful. But, why do you think the pickups & bridge are aged, but none of the plastic or the finish. Just don't seem to finish.

Or is it just hard to see the shed plastic in the photos?

Thank you

its a good question. It’s like the hardware is aged like an old guitar, but the VOS on the finish is still looking pretty fresh. The finish is extremely thin nitro though so I don’t think it will be long before the finish catches up !

Beautiful! Love the fade

thanks Ks

One of the Best looking quilt tops I've seen...!! Love the color.

Thanks boogie!

Congrats on your most awesome NGD !

Thanks Gringo!

Quick! grab a fire extinguisher! That top would totally upstage my guitar playing...

thanks mike !

I concur, even when you put it down a few puffs later you could be going for a swim in that top...I like!

Thanks dey !

I like that the quilt is not too crazy in the style of PRS. I think LPs should have a little restraint in the figure. This is a great balance of the quilt book matched. Very clean yet not a crazy figure that detracts the rest of the guitar. Beautiful. Congrats.

Thanks a lot LP! I agree. There is no enhancement like on PRS so it changes at every angle, which I love. Unlike PRS which has super tops but totally static at all angles

the burst shot on that guitar is fantastic.

thanks Buck

WOW!!! :wow Beautiful LP!!! Congrats!!! :salude

Thanks Kenny!

I generally don't care for quilt.

Yours is magnificent though!

Thanks ren!
Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

thanks inferno

Patek

Currently away on business but my wife just received these in the mail,

they’ll be going on next week when I get back !

68782-D6-C-4-DE7-438-F-B698-E537-E258-FAB8.jpg

D6-C6-BA06-8-D77-4488-BA33-E26-CDD6-B5-B0-F.jpg

Patek

Someone complained not long ago that there were no PAF stickers on his 2019 LP

i can confirm one of mine has no sticker the other is half broken. The stickers are extremely weak. No big deal but good for the record posting the news here!

7-E6-B3-C71-B92-D-4-F27-B9-D8-0-F510-F140-F38.jpg

88-EB04-FE-F40-B-41-AD-8-B5-D-5-FBADC5731-BF.jpg

Victory Pete

Someone complained not long ago that there were no PAF stickers on his 2019 LP

i can confirm one of mine has no sticker the other is half broken. The stickers are extremely weak. No big deal but good

]

My 2018 R0 has torn stickers. I wonder if this is part of the VOS treatment.