• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Warm you hands by this camp fire!... INCOMING! 60th 59 LP Bolivian Orange Sunset Fade

Patek

Not yet NGD, as I have to eagerly wait for delivery now, but below are a couple of teasers of what is en-route to me in the UK (from our close friends in Holland)...

Weighing in at less than 8.1 lb, the LP that will be keeping me happy as my one and only, as my real vintage LP had to be sold for personal reasons; this is an extremely decent consolation prize!!!

Mlhleiv.jpg

m5ojUwi.jpg

bIdWyqQ.jpg

zIg7ZPe.jpg

IldpKgn.jpg

JPP-1

Congrats Patek, Enjoy it in good health. Gibson is building some truly amazing Les Pauls, i think you're going to love it,

desertburstlp

Congrats, that quilt top is special. I like it better than the flame ones I've seen. Enjoy!

Mlhleiv.jpg

m5ojUwi.jpg

bIdWyqQ.jpg

zIg7ZPe.jpg

IldpKgn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ONEHERO

Looks good...hopefully it’ll sound good
most seem to shop with their eyes rather than sound, feel, etc

MeHereNow

Incredible looks on this one!
From Den Haag is it?
"The Hague Burst"? :hee

GotTheSilver

Gorgeous guitar! Congrats! I will be interested to hear how you think it compares to your former vintage LP.

thunderkyss

Looks good...hopefully it’ll sound good
most seem to shop with their eyes rather than sound, feel, etc

You are so wise. We are not worthy to share the internet with your magnificents. Teach us O holy prophet of truth & tone the ways of guitar shopping.

thunderkyss

Not yet NGD, as I have to eagerly wait for delivery now, but below are a couple of teasers of what is en-route to me in the UK (from our close friends in Holland)...

zIg7ZPe.jpg

Beautiful. But, why do you think the pickups & bridge are aged, but none of the plastic or the finish. Just don't seem to finish.

Or is it just hard to see the shed plastic in the photos?