• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Guitars from Driftwood

Triburst

[video]https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQExT7MCMXOBeQ/b14bda01e2c24ec0b767d3c6b2de7d3e/feedshare-mp4_3300-captions-thumbnails/1507940147251-drlcss?e=1551538800&v=beta&t=6AvicDzdFLx-h2_7CfrnxkMh6qbj4o-HTBsmb3O8Jvg[/video]

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I did a Google search on your link and it came up with nothing! :wah

garywright

Tom ..it worked fine for me with just clicking on it ..that’s some unique guitars

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Tom ..it worked fine for me with just clicking on it ..that’s some unique guitars

I didn't say it didn't work.
When I see weird looking links, I Google them. If they come up with no results, I avoid them as possibly hazardous. :ganz

JJMMWG DuPree

I don't know any other way to test a link safely. :hmm

Some ant-virus and/or firewall progams will test a link for you.

I load dodgy looking links through Tor, but the Cliqz browser is also supposed to be pretty secure, and the other day the Vivaldi browser surprised me by stopping me from going to a link which I was certain was genuine with a message saying something like 'We have not loaded this page, we believe it to be dangerous, it contains software known to be used by bad people. If you still wish to load the page click here, it will open in a new window. We recommend that you do not continue'.

I thought that was pretty impressive.