• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: My wife's wedding gift!

slater529

Wow! That's quite a gift!!! Congratulations! :salude

So what did you get her?

GreenBurst

Very cool, and a very nice LP. A keeper guitar, and wife!

Is that a mini mailbox in your wall? Looks too small to be a milk chute.

serch777

Thanks a lot guys! It's an amazing axe! So far I'm loving everything about it (the neck is not as chunky as I thought it'd be).

Very cool, and a very nice LP. A keeper guitar, and wife!

Is that a mini mailbox in your wall? Looks too small to be a milk chute.

That's just a small window to read the water meter :)

serch777

Thanks so much for the warm wishes guys! I'm truly lucky to have her as my life partner!

Wow! That's quite a gift!!! Congratulations! :salude

So what did you get her?

I couldn't give her a proper honeymoon, as I had a lot work-related things to sort out, but we'll go on a very nice holiday in the next months :salude

drog1602

Geez all I got was a crusty mother in-law ! šŸ˜œ

Awesome guitar, enjoy playing. Congrats to you both :salude

Martin George

You're very lucky to your wife.I can only dream of such a gift from my wife. For my wedding, my wife only gave me my wedding night and that's it.But to be fair, it wasn't our first night, so there wasn't a fire.In General, our wedding was very fun because we made up the contests ourselves.We even decided to make fun of the guests and found a prayer for each of them on https://prayrs.org/ and gave them to read them instead of toast.It was fun to hear them read long and complex texts and then drink shots because they were tired of reading.

Last edited:

Carpaco

Wow. This is a great gift. You're lucky to have a such wife. What did you give for your wife?

O Riley

Congratulations 777, on both your marriage and your new guitar...... (y)

ConnorEstes

Hey there! I know this thread is old, but I'd still like to appreciate your wife's gift! She's a gift, man! That LP is sick, man! You're definitely a lucky dude! By the way, I'm new on this forum, and I just wanted to say hi! I'm currently planning my bachelor party, and I found this cool website with some classy bachelor party gift ideas. Check it out if you're interested: https://bachelorpartyinsider.com/?p...helor-party-gifts-that-will-impress-the-groom. Just a rec, not an ad. Anyway, cheers to you and your wife! Let us know how you guys are doing!

Last edited:

Tofflow

Here's to many more years of happiness and cherished moments with your wife and your special wedding gift!

ConnorEstes

Even though the thread is five years old, it's lovely to reminisce about such a meaningful wedding gift like "Goldfinger" Collector's Choice #36. Time may pass, but the sentimental value of such a present remains timeless.
Reflecting on that special gift, I hope it continues to bring joy and fond memories to you and your wife. And if you ever find yourself in need of dressing up for another special occasion, you can always check out stylish options at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. Adding a touch of elegance to your attire can complement the beauty of your collector's item.

Last edited: