• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

P.A.F.'s in action on an all original 1960 ES-335, New Video!

TVBob

I'm pleased to introduce what is nothing short of one of the best guitars I ever came across: an all original vintage 1960 Gibson ES-335 TD, with 1959 features and a couple of terrific sounding PAF's pickups. This is the first of two episodes dedicated to this unbelievable guitar, more focused on the history and features of the Legendary "Dot Necks".
I hope you enjoy!

-English or Italian subtitles available

Finbar

I read here a lot, but don't post often... However, this guy's video is shocking similar to what a hidden camera video would look like when I am home alone. Rock face and all... Cheers!

garywright

I was thinking the last time I seen lips do that was Alvin Lee ..then damn, he kinda played I’m Going Home ..beautiful 335

TVBob

I read here a lot, but don't post often... However, this guy's video is shocking similar to what a hidden camera video would look like when I am home alone. Rock face and all... Cheers!

Ha! Ha! Cheers Finbar, I'm happy that you liked the video!

TVBob

I was thinking the last time I seen lips do that was Alvin Lee ..then damn, he kinda played I’m Going Home ..beautiful 335

Really? ih! ih! Never noticed that : )
Thank you, I'm happy that you liked the guitar Gary.