• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Factory burst 2019 ‘59

Patek

Congrats!!! :)

You've got to let us know how it sounds through your rig!

THanks STC!!! Certainly will do

had a Friedman PT20, Diezel herbert 2 and a fender Princeton so I’ll give it a whirl through all 3. Cheers

Patek

It really is smoking hot and I love it and it sure does turn me on and is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EL !!!! I made a thread in here with all the pics. I’ll update that as it has already arrived at my house, the wife has received it

El Gringo

It really is smoking hot and I love it and it sure does turn me on and is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE. They certaiinly do look good. I wonder how they sound.
From the looks and all the reports of the unpotted Custombuckers and PIO Bumble Bee caps that they have to sound so good . Others will report also ?

Jwehrman

I like the shade of red, but the center is a bit too yellowish/orange/brown for my taste. If it was more of a golden yellow, that would make the red even more vivid. JMHO.

Victory Pete

I picked up on Monday, Gibson hit a homerun
After comparing every kind of Cherry Burst they make I found Factory Burst and it was what I was looking for. I prefer the darker red and darker center. I am placing a M2M order soon. Here are the specs I want:

2020 1960 V2 60[SUP]th[/SUP]Anniversary Specs,
Factory Burst,
8 pound weight,
Straight Grained back,
Brazilian Fretboard,
Potted 8K Ohm Custombuckers,
VOS Finish

C-4

I was looking at a Factoryburst from Breaze Guitars, but Hunter played it against a few other 60th Anny R9's he had and I wound up with a lemonburst, which Hunter said was the best sound guitar he had.

In the end, to me that is the most important thing I was looking for anyway.

jb_abides

After comparing every kind of Cherry Burst they make I found Factory Burst and it was what I was looking for. I prefer the darker red and darker center. I am placing a M2M order soon. Here are the specs I want:

2020 1960 V2 60[SUP]th[/SUP]Anniversary Specs,
Factory Burst,
8 pound weight,
Straight Grained back,
Brazilian Fretboard,
Potted 8K Ohm Custombuckers,
VOS Finish

My favorite cherry so far. Would spec this, and bourbon / Brock, on any M2M. :salude