• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Factory burst 2019 ‘59

Analoga1p

Hello,

What is the consensus on the factory burst? What do you guys think of the enchancer used on the finish?

pinodorato

Hello,

What is the consensus on the factory burst? What do you guys think of the enchancer used on the finish?

I purchased one of the factory burst displayed at NAMM, not the super quilted. Waiting for the dealer now.

MikeSlub

Administrator
Here's my 2019 60th Anniversary:

2016_LP_60th_Anniversary_1.jpg

TM1

Is the Custom Shop doing any True Historics with Brazilian fingerboards?

Analoga1p

no more true historics, Gibson is out of Brazilian, however some dealers may have allocated some boards for this year's run.
Is the Custom Shop doing any True Historics with Brazilian fingerboards?

El Gringo

Is it just me or does the new "2019 Factory Burst " look like the traditional Heritage Cherry Sunburst ?

Patek

Wat do you guys think of this 60th ? 8.1lb. Orange sunset fade

URL]

ONEHERO

Hello,

I personally don’t like the enhanced as it gives an orangy/brownish hue to the center of the burst. Look at the guitar in my avatar, I got rid of it because of this fake enhancement (IMO)

ChuckNOS

Hello,

hey...its called "Factory Burst!"

And it's "enhanced!" Come on, who wouldn't want that/ Gotta be the best.

Perhaps the real question should be : "What is the deal with the non-enhanced colours? Gibson cutting corners just for a few dollars???"

Anyway...I ordered one from Wildwood. Should be in hand on Wednesday.

That's what I think.