• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Kossoff/Free videos on YouTube...

ourmaninthenorth

Nice one Chris, simply can't get enough of this Band. Thanks for posting these. :salude

Hope you don't mind if I embed the videos here?

Mr Big.

Free Me

The Shifter

Truly a great time for YouTube. I'm currently obsessed with that Fanny video.

Bruce R

Fantastic videos!! Amazing closeups of Clapton's former guitar!

Bruce R

Yeah. Kossoff, like Danny Kirwan, had that fast vibrato. Quite unique.

wait rose

he was such a star. although with those chin whiskers he looks like a minstrel in Balin's Mines of Moria; to move from the top to the bottom of his guitar neck he needs to shuffle his feet.

54/59

Bumping an old thread..

These videos are now private, anybody have alternative links?

Would love to see these.

Thanks in advance.

cfh

do you remember which Free songs were posted? i have some of the videos saved, but if you can post the song titles that would be great. i might be able to help if i knew which Free song titles got deleted.

apparently there was a whole mess of 1969 rolling stone videos from Almont put up on youtube, but just for a day. they wanted to protect their 50 year copyright. so they posted them and then removed them. man wish i was able to see those!

samsdad

Truly a great time for YouTube. I'm currently obsessed with that Fanny video.
The Fanny Video's On you tube are great Especially the old Grey Whistle test the had 2 Songs they Played in one show
What a great band they where i saw them a few times as a backing band for big names 1971-1972 they Rocked

sglp63

… apparently there was a whole mess of 1969 rolling stone videos from Almont put up on youtube, but just for a day. they wanted to protect their 50 year copyright. so they posted them and then removed them. man wish i was able to see those!

They were audio only, mainly audience recordings, most of which you can find somewhere else on YouTube (with better - or less bad - sound quality in some cases).

sglp63

I only looked at a couple of the Altamont songs (Midnight Rambler, The Sun Is Shining). These didn’t include any footage and as mentioned can be seen/heard in better quality elsewhere on YT, e.g. here: