• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

😻 60th Anniversary 1959 LP Standard Cherry Teaburst VOS🔥

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I seen your ad in the latest issue of Vintage Guitar magazine and I was curious as to which gentleman you are in the photo ? (left ,center , or right ) Also we are planning a visit in June to your fine city and I was wondering which part of town your shop is located in ? Is it the North side ? if so what landmark are you close by to please ?

We are located in Lakeview about 2 miles from Wrigley Field! I wasn't in Vintage Mag but our vintage buyers were:) Please come visit! I'sd love to have you over at the shop!--David A

TM1

Beauty!! Braz board with all TH appointments? Cheers David A

El Gringo

We are located in Lakeview about 2 miles from Wrigley Field! I wasn't in Vintage Mag but our vintage buyers were:) Please come visit! I'sd love to have you over at the shop!--David A
Well Thank You
kindly and when I visit in June this is on my list

ChuckNOS

Loved this guitar's color and figuring. The symmetrical serial number 99199 seemed a Coll, albeit meaningless, attribute. But, he who hesitates is lost. This one is gone. I went so far as getting a price. But my obsession with not overpaying and not being able to ascertain what is an ok/good/great deal/discount off MAP/MSRP. Not to mention I should probably get around to selling one or two of my Martins. OTOH, money sitting in the bank getting 2% is not adding to my quality of life!! C'est la vie!

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Loved this guitar's color and figuring. The symmetrical serial number 99199 seemed a Coll, albeit meaningless, attribute. But, he who hesitates is lost. This one is gone. I went so far as getting a price. But my obsession with not overpaying and not being able to ascertain what is an ok/good/great deal/discount off MAP/MSRP. Not to mention I should probably get around to selling one or two of my Martins. OTOH, money sitting in the bank getting 2% is not adding to my quality of life!! C'est la vie!

Hahha!:) I'm hading to custom next month to do some more building! Hit me up with requests!---Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com