• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What cab is this? -LZ Danish TV.

Etosser

The one next to JP's Transonic. JPJ looks to be using one as well. Asked around all over teh interwebs, but no dice.
lz19690317_04.jpg

agogetr

ok i,l break the ice. thats a tough one! i think i do see a jbl in it? sunn? earth? ampeg? big M ? (a big big m)
i notice the transonic must be the 100 model where the head is built in. i read they used a few of those when in the U Sand left them in a parking lot when they departed. cmon marshalls were calling!

Etosser

Thanks for breaking the ice! Hopefully we’ll get some other players...

Selmer? Acoustic?

Bygone_Tones

Fender Bassman according to this site:

http://www.bigmuffpage.com/The_Tonebender_Timeline_3.html

"•1969 March - Jimmy Page uses a Tone Bender in a MK II case for Led Zeppelin's Danmark's Radio performance on March 17th (available on the Led Zeppelin DVD). The Tone Bender is wrapped with white tape, possibly because the bottom plate screws were lost, or simply as a quick way to remove the bottom plate to change batteries. Jimmy played through an Arbiter Power One Hundred (similar to a Sound City 105) amp with the drive set high for a dirty tone. A Fender Bassman speaker cabinet is under the Arbiter and a Rickenbacker Transonic cab to the right. Although many people think Jimmy's Tone Bender seems to be on through most of the performance, it is more likely the overdriven tone is simply the Arbiter amp. Jimmy can be seen and heard switching his Tone Bender on for the Dazed and Confused solo and can be heard switching it on for the solo in How Many More Times, then seen turning it off again before the bow solo. Becasue the footage is black and white, it is unclear if this is Page's previous gold Tonebender, or a silver Tonebender. Based on the tape wrapped around the case, this is most likely the sampe silver Tonebender he was seen using shortly thereafter."

The Shifter

All I know is that the dude in the bottom right corner is having his right ear punished.:bug

Stu

The handle placement and corner protectors look similar to a Bassman cab, but the baffle appears to be recessed further and has piping around it. It doesn't appear to have a centre handle either. No idea on the badge.

gFWTRIf.jpg

Bassman pic lifted from Gbase.

ODMyJYC.jpg

Etosser

Looks like it may be slightly deeper than a normal Bassman cab as well?