• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Collings I35LC - Faded Cherry Aged

maplebaby

nGXbHwml.jpg

ourmaninthenorth

Never seen, let alone played a Collings that I didn't like.

Master craftsmen.

Thanks for sharing this beauty.

:salude

maplebaby

thanks for the kind post and giving your time to check this out!

maplebaby

i think this pic gives a better view of the Collings 'aged' finish.

jVJrUuSl.jpg

garywright

the aging does look really nice ...actually the whole guitar looks fine ...the pickguard :hmm

Patek

Is that a special order, to get that sort of patina ??

IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

how does it compare to an original 58-64 gib 335 in terms of feel and tone ? (Tough and subjective question !)

maplebaby

Is that a special order, to get that sort of patina ??

IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

how does it compare to an original 58-64 gib 335 in terms of feel and tone ? (Tough and subjective question !)

Thanks for giving this a look and the kind feedback. The patina is an option but not standard on these guitars.

I've played a good many ES 335s and love them of course. The things i 'prefer' in this model is the second to none attention to every detail on the guitar, i love the smaller size, the input jack on the top of the guitar. Mine has ThroBak pups which i really love too. Thanks for the interest.

Patek

Thanks for giving this a look and the kind feedback. The patina is an option but not standard on these guitars.

I've played a good many ES 335s and love them of course. The things i 'prefer' in this model is the second to none attention to every detail on the guitar, i love the smaller size, the input jack on the top of the guitar. Mine has ThroBak pups which i really love too. Thanks for the interest.

It is beautiful. Many congrats