• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Super Bowl

MikeSlub

Administrator
Even though we all wish for high scoring, high passing games, the reality is that it was a game of tremendous defense on both sides. Congrats to the Pats.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Even though we all wish for high scoring, high passing games, the reality is that it was a game of tremendous defense on both sides. Congrats to the Pats.

Wade Phillips and Brian Flores should have been co-MVPs of the game. Each defensive coordinator kept his team in the game yesterday. I enjoyed the on-field action as a sort of throwback to the low-scoring Super Bowls of the early-to-mid 1970s.

J.D.

I'm not a NE fan but give them credit for pulling out yet another win. They out played and out coached LA yesterday. Unfortunately Edelmans 's controlled substance suspension and numerous punishments againstt NE (e.g. deflategate) will always be discussed along with the wins.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
I'm not a NE fan but give them credit for pulling out yet another win. They out played and out coached LA yesterday. Unfortunately Edelmans 's controlled substance suspension and numerous punishments againstt NE (e.g. deflategate) will always be discussed along with the wins.

There are 31 other head coaches who likely watched last night's game and (to paraphrase Lincoln) said, "find out what he's taking, and send a case to all my wide receivers!"