• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

WTT Goldtops: My R6 for your R6

Vince Q

My R6 is a new 2018, got it last November. It's in perfect condition, no nicks, scratches, dings, dents. The C-shaped neck dimensions are .9" @ first fret, 1" @ 12 … which for me isn't big enough. Seems that all of Gibson's current historics and reissues aren't much bigger than .9".

I'm interested in only an unmodified, bone stock R6 with a ridiculously huge, HUGE full U-shaped baseball bat neck, as close to one inch @ 1st fret as possible (I've seen .97 but on an R9). I can imagine a guitar with a neck like this will be older, 1990s to early 2000s, so if it has a couple of dings and scratches, that's okay, as long as it hasn't been used to pound nails.

This would be a straight-up even trade. If after the transfer and inspection of the guitars, for whatever reason either one of us didn't want to go through with the deal, the instruments would be returned to the original owner no questions asked, no hard feelings. Since I'm the one putting out the offer I'll reimburse your shipping cost to send your guitar to me. If we return them I'll reimburse you for the return shipping as well so I'll make you whole if things don't work out.

Let's do this via PM rather than on this thread. Send pics and, if you have a caliper, a neck measurement.

Here's mine.

o1F1F14.jpg

Pnl3ovN.jpg

qIyOcs9.jpg

0tRXkdR.jpg

v8XE9ke.jpg

k15MZ14.jpg

SGtwfxo.jpg

5RMN0ZN.jpg

UjaYeTJ.jpg

4F5K6Bt.jpg
<strike></strike>