• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Joe Perry R9 (Slash/JP)

maplebaby

vR6iJu6l.jpg

Redwine

One of my favorites! Never been lucky enough to come across one for sale here recently.

fakejake

Ho come both top and colour look so different on those two? I thought CS would match them at least somewhat?
WHile the OP's one looks absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't look like the other Joe Perry's I've seen so far...

goldTopDeluxe

Ho come both top and colour look so different on those two? I thought CS would match them at least somewhat?
WHile the OP's one looks absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't look like the other Joe Perry's I've seen so far...

Lighting conditions. The top OP pic looks to be taken (or the camera did some inbuilt processing) with cooler color temperature.

maplebaby

agree that lighting make all the diff really in the subtle color variations. This is a shot taken of mine with a 'light painting' technique and it's perhaps a bit closer to 'real life'.

SW9s2HMl.jpg

El Gringo

The Joe Perry Burst that Joe had to sell back in his van riding days with the Joe Perry Project , there is a great image on the back cover of Live Bootleg album of Aerosmith

Torshalla

This is by far my favourite guitar... I love everything about it... here is my VOS 135

Attachments

• B604228F-B94A-4AE2-9CCB-DA720EC8CBF5.jpg
    B604228F-B94A-4AE2-9CCB-DA720EC8CBF5.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5