• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Grace under fire....

Brian Krashpad

Congrats!

Although I vaguely recall there being a bell in the hallway, nobody asked me to ring it when I finished chemo. Which was OK by me, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Best wishes to you and your better half. :salude

J.D.

OMITN glad to hear your Mrs is through this and ready to move forward. Ring that bell and enjoy every single moment together.

J T

Alright almost done with all that. You guys keep moving ahead. almost done. almost done.

:)

corpse

It is a beautiful thing indeed watching the two of you go through this- there has to be SOMETHING positive in this right?

Life is rich- take a breath and jump back in.

Jim W

Glad to hear this chapter of your life will be behind you. In this instance, I will be glad to think the bell tolls for thee!

ourmaninthenorth

Hope all goes smoothly and well for a very long time.

Said with your usual grace Jeff. A million thanks Friend.

Keeping Audrey & Paul close to the heart positive !!!

Glad to be kept there Vic.

Crank that bell hard, I’ll be listening!

:salude

48939082427_795a41f647_o.jpg
[/URL]3717351F-F4FB-4D3A-BB51-DB43EE678DD4 by robert ellwood, on Flickr[/IMG]

Extra loud, just so you hear it loud and clear. Thanks so much Pal.

Congrats!

Although I vaguely recall there being a bell in the hallway, nobody asked me to ring it when I finished chemo. Which was OK by me, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Best wishes to you and your better half. :salude

Whilst being eternally grateful to everyone in the hospital, and we have got to know the Chemo Nurses very very well over the last 16 months (ish), I'll be glad if I never see a single one of them again. Stay cool Brian. Cheers Pal.

OMITN glad to hear your Mrs is through this and ready to move forward. Ring that bell and enjoy every single moment together.

Thanks a lot J.D. Always glad to see you come in here.

Alright almost done with all that. You guys keep moving ahead. almost done. almost done.

:)

Almost there Jim, one final push over the line. Almost there.... :salude

It is a beautiful thing indeed watching the two of you go through this- there has to be SOMETHING positive in this right?

Life is rich- take a breath and jump back in.

You know it Pal.

The greatest gift of my life is standing beside this magnificent Woman.

Here's to the ceasefire. :salude:salude

Glad to hear this chapter of your life will be behind you. In this instance, I will be glad to think the bell tolls for thee!

Nice one Jim, beautifully put. Thanks Mate.

ourmaninthenorth

This song keeps popping up in me mind.

I consider it a celebration.

Stay cool Lads.

:salude:salude:salude:salude

Texas Blues

You and your wife remind me of this song....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Sq6_NVrKes" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

goldtop0

Good and heartfelt to read all of this thread Paul............ my prayers are with Audrey and yourself...........the bell tolls loudly and defiantly in victory. God bless.

Triburst

One more day, Paul.

I'm excited for you both.

You tell Audrey to ring that bell hard, because we're listening for it in America. What a lady! :salude

ourmaninthenorth

You and your wife remind me of this song....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Sq6_NVrKes" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

You Sir are something else. Thanks Man.

Great news Paul!

Thanks Cliff, it really is.

Good and heartfelt to read all of this thread Paul............ my prayers are with Audrey and yourself...........the bell tolls loudly and defiantly in victory. God bless.

Beautifully put goldtop. Thanks Brother.

One more day, Paul.

I'm excited for you both.

You tell Audrey to ring that bell hard, because we're listening for it in America. What a lady! :salude

Did you hear it Guy...my ears are still ringing she rang it that hard..:laugh2:

Easy does it Pal .

ourmaninthenorth

DING DONG DONE...

Spot on 7 bells Thursday. Bombardment over. Still standing.

I took a picture of Audrey ringing the bell, but me eyes were that full of tears ( that bloody air conditioning in hospitals eh??) I pressed the wrong bleedin button, and probably ordered a pizza instead.

18 weeks of continuous chemo, and she's still smiling.

0jfFao5.jpg

Here's a picture of her rifling through me wallet in me back pocket whilst I wasn't looking. I knew smiling for the camera was a bloody mistake....

TDgS9Sz.jpg

A few of the 40 plus Nurses that have gotten her over the line...safe hands all. They clapped her to the bell. It nearly broke my bloody heart.

anr28yl.jpg

Now we wait. CT scans, bloods, various poking and prodding's. November is big, we'll know if it's worked by the end of the month.

Lads.

What a crew you all are, Thanks a million for your kindness, every last bloody one of you.

:3zone:3zone:3zone:3zone

goldtop0

Yes Paul, there's yourselves and Big Al that we know of, and others over the years also..........we're all linked in.

Billy Porter

All the best to both of you in the coming month (s).

A colleague of mine is going through the same stuff as Audrey; Chemo etc ….. about to have an operation shortly.

She pops in to work occasionally smiling, laughing and carrying on whilst we're all a bunch of miserable tw*ts……… shame on us :dang

Hope she's still giving you lots of grief as well as milking your wallet :hee

renderit

Here's to Audrey and you!

God bless and get her oot to the rock halls.

Dance 'til the cows come home!

corpse

Outstanding. Go home now and just be for a bit. Revel in gratitude.

springhead

That must be a massive relief to you both to complete the chemo, fantastic. Best wishes to Audrey, and yourself of course.

VGNut

Whew!... God Bless You Both... and continue to keep you both in my strongest of Prayers