• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My cool present from the wifey

T

TheGMan

I can't say enough good stuff about this D'Angelico. The fit/finish were awesome, the frets were finished and dressed on par with my guitars costing 3 times as much, and the setup was perfect. Premiere SS in White

She saw me eyeing it when it was the Musicians Friend Stupid Deal of the Day, and snagged it for a Christmas present for me. Surprised the crap out of me :dude:

3328.jpg

Midnight Blues

Very nice! Congrats, HNGD
attachment.php
play her in good health and :welcome to the LPF!

You've got yourself a wonderful wife there too.

cincyguitar

You have an awesome wifey dude....next year tell her you want a new LP.....:dude:

renderit

Keep her.
And the fiddle.
(But you should probably take down the tree by now.)
My neighbors made me take down mine.
Scumbuckets...

jrgtr42

How'd you get that lucky to have her buy you a guitar, then tell you to go get another.
Every time I talk about wanting a new one, mine 1) asks where it'll live (with the rest of them, duh!) and then says no. :(
and she's too observant for me to try to sneak one in. I can get away with a pedal now and then, but that's it.
I do have my eyes on the full-hollow Excel from D'Angelico - I've played a couple and they are nice guitars, and I don't have a jazz box at this point.

G-Man

How'd you get that lucky to have her buy you a guitar, then tell you to go get another.
Every time I talk about wanting a new one, mine 1) asks where it'll live (with the rest of them, duh!) and then says no. :(
and she's too observant for me to try to sneak one in. I can get away with a pedal now and then, but that's it.
I do have my eyes on the full-hollow Excel from D'Angelico - I've played a couple and they are nice guitars, and I don't have a jazz box at this point.

She's a keeper. Puts up with all my hobbies, guitars, guns, motorcycles, flying real planes, flying RC planes... :laugh2:

garyzx10r.jpg

0610-02.jpg

3397.jpg