• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My new Les Paul Standard

T

TheGMan

New here to the group.

My new 2019 LP Standard in Bourbon Burst. a LP has always been my dream guitar. An awesome addition to my herd.

Just installed Callaham Locking Tailpiece Studs. I did this so the strings were not touching the back of the bridge...that drives me nuts. Also, it captures the stopbar so if you remove all the strings, it stays put.

https://www.callahamguitars.com/gibson_body_lockingstuds_catalog.htm

3410.jpg
3404.jpg
3405.jpg
3399.jpg

Midnight Blues

Nice! Congrats, HNGD
attachment.php
play her in good health and :welcome to the LPF!

Big Al

Doesn't look anything like Bourbon Burst. Pretty.

G-Man

It is awesome...btw, I had to create a NEW account, but this was my post. I haven't even touched the switches for the pups yet. Sounds awesome like it is, through my Kemper.

3366a.jpg

I also love how Gibson sends a photo of the guitar on the workbench before shipping.

lp_factory_photo3.jpg

El Gringo

Beautiful Les Paul , both figure and color . One thing that stood out to me was the height of the Stop bar tailpiece .To me eyes it looks really high . How is the action ? Is it high ?

G-Man

Last edited: