• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FS: UK/EU/WW, Vintage 1953 Fender TV Front tweed Pro, player grade.

Jumping@Shadows

Hi all, up for sale is my player grade vintage ‘53 TV Front tweed Pro Amp.

9ExOPB9.jpg

HxJQqRd.jpg

7xIcio4.jpg

This is the highly sought after Octal preamp version, so sounds incredibly rich and fat, with absolutely glorious breakup that’ll satisfy any Neil Young fan, and with the 100W Celestian Fullback speaker is loud enough to gig!

This came to me stripped of its’ tweed so I had Gartone Amps do a flawless amber lacquered re-tweed modelled after Buddy Holly’s famous TV Front Pro, and it looks as good as it sounds, and he also did a top to bottom service, and fitted NOS tubes.

The original paper wound OT is now mounted to the cabinet, and the tube chart is in good shape, as well the the ‘Lupe’ signed chassis tag, and aside from typical fading of the control panel is overall in excellent condition.

LLOXuw3.jpg

iCODHm8.jpg

wKStvsf.jpg

A47tMJy.jpg

EM3Q2eT.jpg

238xEtK.jpg

Price is £1750 OBO including free shipping, which is about what a new Victoria Amps replica would cost, so this is a great way to get into a ‘50s classic.

Thanks for looking J@S