• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Cream colored Les Paul Standard?

as1

I saw a YouTube video of what I think is Les Paul standard in cream or white. It had gold hardware. Looked like a custom except it did not have the custom headstock. I inquired about it in the comments but did not receive any reply. Does anyone know anything about these guitars or what it is exactly? It looked sweet.

jrgtr42

With Gibson, anything is possible. Maybe it was a Custom without the inlay on the headstock. Maybe an Alpine White standard that's been marinated in tobacco for years and gets that yellow. Maybe it was a special run of Standards in the off-white....
Can you link to the video? May be easier for us to try and determine what it is.

as1

It was just a youtube video that popped up in my recommended video of a cover and the guitar caught my eye. I will see if I can somehow find it and post it here.

tuctuc

I saw a YouTube video of what I think is Les Paul standard in cream or white. It had gold hardware. Looked like a custom except it did not have the custom headstock. I inquired about it in the comments but did not receive any reply. Does anyone know anything about these guitars or what it is exactly? It looked sweet.
Standard or "Custom Studio"?

Big Al

They have made Ivory or White Standards at various times. Not a common color.

Grog

I was eyeballing a 2014 Les Paul Custom Lite in Alpine White a few weeks ago. It looked much like a Les Paul Custom, but with a Crown Inlay on the headstock instead of the usual custom headstock. I wonder if that is what you saw………..